Until It's Gone
So it has been another rough month, and I've been rather negative and pessimistic this whole time. Although I know there are some obvious flaws with this video, I'm going to use this space to say what I actually like about it for once.
1. I tried a different art style, and I think it worked out fairly nicely.
2. I managed to completely change the genre of the movie from a comedy to something more serious in about five days, and it came out a bit better than I anticipated.
3. Although not all the sections are frame-by-framed, I am proud of how smooth certain scenes (like the one where he is standing by the car) turned out when viewed simply for the animation quality.
4. I also redid the music a few times because of the change of genre. I like how that turned out.
5. I made a fully functional 3d rig in Blender for the main character. Although I didn't actually end up using it at all, it's the first time I've done that from scratch.
yeah so thanks for listening and supporting me so far in NATA.